1. Warranty Coverage:
This product comes with a 12-month free replacement warranty ("Warranty Period") from the date of purchase. If during the Warranty Period, the product proves to be defective due to improper material or workmanship, we will replace the product free of charge.
2. How to Make a Warranty Claim:
To claim under this warranty, customers must:
- Provide proof of purchase.
- Return the product to the place of purchase or as directed by us.
3. Warranty Exclusions:
This warranty does not cover:
- Damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external causes.
- Damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of our company.
- Products that have been modified or altered without the written permission of our company.
- Cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents, and broken plastic.
- Damage caused by the use of the product outside its intended purpose or specifications.
- Damage from normal wear and tear or aging.
- Any product where the serial number has been removed, defaced, or tampered with in any way.
- Consumable parts, unless damage has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- Any product that has been lost or stolen.
- Products purchased from unauthorized distributors or resellers.
4. Limitation of Liability:
To the extent permitted by law, our company will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of the use of the product, including, without limitation, property damage, loss of value of the product or any third-party products that are used in or with the product, or loss of use of the product or any third-party products that are used in or with the product.
5. General Provisions:
This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state (or by country or province). Certain jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, to the extent permitted by law.
This warranty is only valid for the original purchaser and cannot be transferred.
7. Governing Law:
This warranty shall be governed by and construed under the laws of the jurisdiction in which the product was originally purchased.
By purchasing and using the product, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this warranty policy.